Organizational Hacks For Your Car
Every vehicle owner knows how it challenging it can be to keep your vehicle organized, and the struggle intensifies even more if you have little ones. Because the team at the Auto Experts in Sacramento wants to make your life easier, we have put together a list of 10 organizational hacks for your car:
- Utilize a shoe organizer by placing it behind the passenger seat and placing snacks, toys, or items in the pockets. You will see these pouches are a perfect size.
- Don’t want dirty cup holders? Try cupcake liners. They protect the interior of your vehicle by catching any dirt or grime. And the best part is that they are easy to remove and replace.
- If your little ones are coloring in your car, and you find wandering colored pencils throughout your vehicle, simply solve the problem by placing them an old DVD case.
- Have you ever seen a remote control pocket? Imagine using this contraption in your vehicle to hold anything from hand sanitizer to coloring books.
- Need someplace to store your trash bags for your car? Try a used tissue box.
- Keep toothpaste in the glovebox in your vehicle, and use it to clean your headlights. Not only can toothpaste keep your teeth sparkling, but they can keep your lights crystal clear and luminous.
- Who would have thought a foam craft box has a dual purpose of cleaning your vehicle’s vents? You can get this handy little item from your nearest craft store or even the dollar store and quickly put it to good use by cleaning away all the dust and grime in your A/C vents.
- Are you looking for a permanent garbage can? Try a cereal container. Not only are these containers durable, but they are the perfect size for your car: not too big or small.
- Put a laundry basket in your trunk. After a trip to the grocery store, simply put your groceries in the laundry basket, drive home, and then make one trip from your car to your house. Life will be so much easier with this trick.
- Keep a few coffee cleaners in your car for quick cleaning of any dust and grime building up in the interior of your vehicle. For a deep down clean, add a little olive oil, and you are good to do.
You may have the interior of your vehicle under control with these hacks, but what about under your hood? Leave that to the professionals by scheduling a service with the technicians at The Auto Experts. We care dearly for each and every customer, so let us take care of your vehicles. Proudly serving downtown Sacramento, Midtown, and East Sacramento, you can find us at 505 30th Street Sacramento, CA 95816. See you soon!